There is no big difference between what happened yesterday and today. Yes, technology has changed. Cultures have changed. Community management has changed. But man’s inner world remained the same. Aristotle said the words of thousands of years ago, but still sheds light on our way …
Life Lessons from Aristotle
1. Knowing yourself is the beginning of every wisdom.
2. Patience is bitter, but fruit is sweet.
3. The pleasure you get from your work adds perfection to that work.
4.We need to focus to see the light in our darkest moments.
5. Don’t say anything, do nothing, don’t take shape to avoid criticsm.
6. The wise man does not endanger himself as soon as he can, because there are a few things he cares enough about; However, in the event of major crises, he is willing to give his life. Because he knows that living under certain conditions doesn’t matter.
7. There is not a great genius without a mixture of madness.
8. No one can be right and intelligent by chance or by way of chance.
9. The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things to be equal.
10. If you know, you will, if you understand, you can teach.
11. There are multiple ways to be on the wrong track. But there’s only one way to do the right thing. It is so easy to make the wrong, so it is difficult to find the right one.
12. Dominate your will, but be a prisoner of conscience.
13.The greatest virtues are the most useful to other people.
14. You would not choose life, even if you had everything else in a world without friends.
15. You cannot accomplish anything without courage in this world. With being proud, it is the greatest power of the mind.
16. All human actions have one or more of these seven reasons: coincidence, nature, coercion, habit, reason, passion, desire.
17. Science is wealth in good times, shelter in bad times, and good guidance.
18. Young people are easily deceived. Because they hope quickly.
19. You have the power to do it. Like you have no power to do.
20. If one path is better than another, you can be sure that it is the path of nature.